HOW CAN I FOSTER
We accept applications from people from many different backgrounds, (married, single, living together, with or without children), and irrespective of their gender, sexuality, ethnicity or religion.
We would be happy to hear from you if you:
- Are aged over 25
- Have a spare bedroom
- Do not have any children under 5
- Are able to drive, have a driving licence and access to a car
- Have at least one person at home/available during the day
- Have some experience of working with children
- Are already an Approved Foster Carer; looking to change agency.
Who are our children
Hope Fostering Services fosters young people of all ages, of both sexes covering all racial, ethnic and social groupings and backgrounds within Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire; Derby City and Nottingham City.
- Emergency placements
- Long and Short Term fostering
- Sibling Groups
- Fostering of Disabled children
- Fostering of asylum seeking young people
- Parent and child placements
- Fostering children with challenging behaviours